Edenderry Navratri - 2023
Navratri is a festival of joy and devotion that celebrates the victory of good over evil by goddess Durga. In Gujarat, Navratri is one of the state's main festivals and it is celebrated with great enthusiasm and fervor. People fast for nine days, worship nine forms of Shakti goddess, and perform garba and dandiya raas dances at night. The dances are colorful and energetic, with people wearing traditional costumes and accessories. Navratri in Gujarat is a vibrant and festive occasion that showcases the rich culture and heritage of the state.
Get a FREE "Raffle Draw" Ticket with each ENTRY TICKET you buy
Event Terms and Conditions:
- You must have to present a valid ticket at the door.
- Real Entertainment as an organiser of this event reserve all the rights
- The organiser reserves the right to refuse admission or to remove persons on the grounds of public safety or anti-social behaviour
- We will not be responsible for any claims for the injury to the members of the public or loss or damage to property
- By attending the event, you agree to be photographed and filmed by the Organisers or their representatives. The Organisers may use such images for promotional purposes.
- Please note that sometimes, performances, dates and events may have to change due to factors beyond our control.
- Tickets are not refundable under any circumstances.